Personal data is any information about a living individual which allows them to be identified from that data (for example a name, photographs, videos, email address, or address). The processing of personal data is governed by legislation relating to personal data which applies in the United Kingdom including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other legislation relating to personal data and rights such as the Human Rights Act.
A Data Controller is the person (or organisation) who determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed. Blaby Parish Council is a Data Controller and is registered with the ICO (Registration Number Z3424867).
Please use the following links to access further information:
- Data Protection Policy (PDF, 526 Kb)Data Protection Policy - Adopted 15th May 2018
- General Privacy Notice (PDF, 382 Kb)General Privacy Notice - Adopted 15th May 2018
- Privacy Notice for Staff, Councillors and Role Holders (PDF, 378 Kb)Privacy Notice: Staff, Councillors and Role Holders - Adopted 15th May 2018
- Subject Access Request Policy (PDF, 180 Kb)Subject Access Request Policy - Adopted 15th May 2018
- Data Breach Policy (PDF, 370 Kb)Data Breach Policy - Adopted 15th May 2018
- Consent Form for Use of Personal Data (PDF, 140 Kb) Consent Form for Use of Personal Data - Adopted 15th May 2018
- Follow this link for full details of the Data Protection Act